Personal data protection policy
Pegas-RT SRL (Pegas Terrace & Restaurant), with its head office located at Chisinau, Albisoara St.20/1, hereby informs you that your personal data is processed by Pegas-RT SRL (Pegas Terrace & Restaurant) (hereinafter – the “Company”, “Restaurant”) in accordance with the following Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter – “Policy”, “Data Protection Policy”).
This Policy was compiled based on and in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection and applies to all information about the User that the Restaurant (registered on the pegasrestaurant.md domain name, hereinafter referred to as the “Webpage”) receives about the User during his visit of this webpage and from any of the user’s actions on the Webpage.
- General Provisions
1.1. Following the provisions of the national legislation (Government Decision No. 1123 of December 14, 2010 About approval of Safety requirements of personal data in case of their processing in personal data information systems) and European law (Council of Europe Convention No. 108 on Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data of January 28, 1981), the Company is obliged to process the personal data it was provided in a secure manner and only for specific purposes.
1.2. Access to the Data Protection Policy is provided to all subjects of personal data.
2. Company’s rules and conditions for personal data processing
2.1. The company processes personal data in accordance with the following rules:
- compliance with the legislation in the field of protection of confidentiality and the rights of persons – subjects of personal data;
- compliance with legal and predetermined purposes for collecting and processing personal data;
- preventing the creation of joint databases of a personal nature, whose processing purposes are mutually incompatible;
- avoiding discrepancies between the purposes for data collection and processing, content and volume of collected and processed personal data;
- providing complete, accurate and up-to-date information regarding the personal data processing and the purposes of such processing;
- destruction or depersonalization of personal data after achieving the goals for their processing, lack of further need to achieve such goals, or in cases of data protection infringement, unless otherwise provided by applicable law;
- providing complete, reliable and accurate information regarding the purchased products and services in order to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the user.
2.2. How the Company collects personal data
We receive your personal data when you access the Restaurant Webpage. When the User visits the Webpage, the following information is automatically collected:
- Technical data, including the type of device you are using to access the webpage, IP address, browser, and the type of operating system used to connect your device to the Internet. This information is collected for the purpose of improving the services we offer.
- Data regarding the User’s webpage visits to the webpage. For example, information about the pages of the webpage that the User visits, as well as the duration of visits to certain pages, products and services that the User viewed and searched for, the sources of referrals (for example, how the User got to the Webpage).
- We collect and process personal data using Webpage cookie files.
2.3. Personal data that we collect, store and process is provided to the Company directly by the User when entering information in the registration or contact form on the Webpage, and may include the following data:
- Last name, first name, patronymic of the webpage User
- Last name, first name, patronymic of the recipient of the order
- Delivery address where the Company’s products will be delivered
- Contact phone
- Email address
- Other information specified by the User
2.4. How and why the Company uses the User related information it collected
The company may use personal data for a variety of purposes, which may include:
- providing the User with the requested services, products or information;
- processing orders sent by the User;
- processing and receiving payments from the User;
- fulfillment of the Company’s obligations under any contracts concluded between the User and the Company;
- keeping records of the Company’s relations with the User;
- conducting market analysis and research in order to improve the Company’s services, products or information;
- processing applications for participation in Company’s promotions and lotteries;
- searching for User’s opinions or comments related to the services provided by the Company;
- Notifying the User of changes in the Company’s services;
- sending to the User requested messages, which may present an interest to the User. Such messages may include information about campaigns, events, as well as on promotion of goods and services.
3. Who can we provide access to User data
The Company provides access to the User’s data only to legal state bodies at their request, namely to the criminal prosecution authorities, the Information and Security Service, the National Anti-Corruption Center.
Based on the requirements of the law or current regulations, the Company may disclose the User’s personal data to the criminal prosecution authorities, the Information and Security Service, the National Anti-Corruption Center.
4. Other information on our use of tracking technologies and targeted advertising
- Webpage activities: enabling the functions necessary to provide the User with Webpage services, such as identifying the User as logged in, tracking content views, remembering the User’s preferences and how often an advertisement was shown to the User.
- Analytics: Allows the Company to understand how our services are being used, to track the webpage performance, and make improvements.
- Personalized /targeted advertising. Providing customized advertising in accordance with the User’s preferences or interests in relation to services and devices, as well as assessing the advertising efficiency.
- Social networks: the ability to exchange content about the Company’s services through social networks and other Webpages.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the User can change the browser settings to disable or reject cookies, at his own choice. If the User deletes cookies or configures the browser to reject cookies, several functions of the webpage may be unavailable, work or not work as intended. The user can also opt out of tracking or block it by interacting directly with third parties who track information regarding our services.
The User can learn more about his options to opt out of tracking mobile applications of certain ad networks through his device settings and by resetting the advertiser ID on their Apple or Android device.
5. Refusal of the presence of User data in mailing lists
The user can opt out of being on the Company’s mailing lists:
- By managing his preferences. The user can manage his preferences to receive only those emails that interest him by visiting his Preference Center – the link can be found in the footer and at the bottom of all marketing emails.
- By opting out of all mailings. There is a link to unsubscribe at the bottom of all marketing emails. Just click on the link and you will be unsubscribed from the newsletter, but your data will remain in our system.
6. Final provisions
6.1. The Company may make changes and additions to this Policy at any time without priorly notifying the User for reasons of changes in the current legislation or at its discretion, given that it does not violate the rights and legitimate interests of the User.
6.2. The user is responsible for the timely acquaintance with the Policy. The Company will not be held responsible for any inconvenience, dissatisfaction or damage incurred by the User due to his untimely acquaintance with this Policy.